ICMT is Academic Leader for Top of the Line Corrosion
Dr. Marc Singer and Dr. Zineb Belarbi traveled to Jakarta, Indonesia on July 27-29th to attend the 4th International Top of the Line Corrosion Conference organized by NACE International. Dr. Singer delivered a keynote lecture and chaired the technical committee together with Dr. Sandra Hernandez and Dr. Khlefa Esaklul. Dr. Belabi gave a talk related to volatile inhibition.
Altogether, five papers featuring research work done at the ICMT were presented:
* - indicates presenting author
- "Study of the Localized Nature of Top of the Line Corrosion", Marc Singer*
- "Effect of Monoethylene Glycol on Sweet Top of the Line Corrosion", Shaoqiang Guo, Fernando Farelas, Srdjan Nesic, Marc Singer*
- "Localized Top of the Line Corrosion in Marginally Sour Environments", Najmiddin Yaakob*, Fernando Farelas, David Young, Marc Singer, Srdjan Nesic
- "Methodology for Comparing Model predictions with Field Data â€“ Special Case of Top of Line Corrosion", Sandra Hernandez*, Ussama Kaewpradap, Marc Singer
- "Inhibition Mechanisms for CO2 Corrosion Mitigation by Amines at the Top-of-the-line", Zineb Belarbi*, Fernando Farelas, Marc Singer, Srdjan Nesic
New contacts were also established with local representatives.